D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
Infiel comes from the Valley near Peñafiel, from 2 hectares of 60-year-old vineyards. Its malolactic fermentation is in casks with batonage.
- NAME OF WINE: BRIEGO INFIEL
- TYPE OF WINE: ALTA EXPRESIÓN
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% TEMPRANILLO
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 14,5% VOL
- TIME IN CASK: 14 MONTHS IN FRENCH OAK
It presents a high depth of intense red colour and cardinal tones on the edge, dark and deep.
It has a fresh but serious nose, becoming increasingly more complex and expressive, with hints of black and red forest fruits, minerals with coffee that do not mask the fruit.
On the palate it is meaty, with mature fruity tannins. Elegant smoothness making it exciting, rounded and appetizing. Blackberrt and cherry liqueur together with balsamics and minerals express the terroir.